Monday, March 9, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

Okay, I am not ashamed to discuss my addiction to reality shows. I think my days are so crazy hazy that watching anything other than mindless TV gets me through the day (note my comments on TV in previous post). So what kind of reality shows do I like or love....well, ones that have captivated me from time to time and on a regular basis (please, no comments and I have no reason why so don't ask) are Jon & Kate plus 8, 18 kids and counting (okay, I like ones with big families), Little People, Big World, Dog the Bounty Hunter (don't even comment!) and lets not leave out "The Girls Next Door". Okay, so now I've let you in on my shame (or enjoyment, depending on how you take it). So where is all this blah blah going....well, another favorite show of mine is Dancing with the Stars. I didn't watch last season because no one interested me. However, the season before I was cheering Marie Osmond big time!! Now the new season started tonight. I wasn't very thrilled with the original line up. BUT THEN, the unthinkable happened, someone got injured and replaced with HOLLY MADISON from "The Girls Next Door". Now I know what you are thinking. Why on earth would I even watch a show about Playboy bunnies and about a woman of 26 sleeping with a man 80???!! I asked myself many times over. First thinking I might need therapy to figure it out. I thought Holly was the biggest idiot alive. Okay, she still might be, but after you watched the show for a while, she grows on you. You may not be able to understand it, but you also start to accept her immense love for Hugh (who she has since broken up with because he wouldn't marry her and couldn't father a baby). Holly is just searching for love, happiness and fulfilment in life - like many of us do on a daily basis. So I am thrilled to say, I will be cheering Holly on this season. Get those phones out, start dialing...Holly, Holly, HOLLY!! (p.s. no I'm not drunk while writing this)

No comments:

Post a Comment