Monday, December 28, 2009

Snow madness

I love snow. I love my children. I love days home. I love all the things I do with my children. But honestly, after having them home now for 10 days because of the blizzard prior to winter break...I think I'm about to break! Every second of every day, they want to do something and continue to ask "what's next"? I don't get it, any other time, they are complaining when I make them go do something. Those extra days home have definitely thrown us all off. Their sleeping and eating schedules are off and my mental well being is OFF! Thankfully, tomorrow sons #2 & #3 are heading off to ice skating camp for the day. All day! Whew! The older one is having a friend over to play hours of Wii....leaving me an entire day of quiet. I'm so excited I don't know if I can contain myself. I know that at the end of the week, I will be moaning about where the time went and I want more time home. No matter how much you love each other, you still need some time apart. Quiet. Peace. Can't wait to snuggle with my boys tomorrow night. I think I'm missing them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment