Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Elvis!

Today will always be remembered as the day Elvis was born - the King of Rock and Roll. January is birthday to many great individuals, especially my incredibly talented, beautiful and loving niece Juliet (sorry - can't help it). Happy Birthday to our dear little friend Shelby who just turned double-digits like Austin. Happy Birthday to my friend Carol, who is a great philosopher and an amazing boy momma, who's love for her boys always touch my heart. Happy Birthday to a great leader, Martin Luther King who led our world in a new direction, gave meaning to the word peace and made us all think a little bit kinder of everyone (at least I hope he did).

1 comment:

  1. Beck:

    Thank you so much for the birthday card. Despite everything, you still manage to be so good to so many people. The boys love the card and often run around the house with it. I can usually track them down because I hear "Celebrate good times...come on!" We love you.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete