Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where to start

Today is mental breakdown day. Simple as that. Today I took a mental health day off from working at the preschool. I had to go in yesterday because I couldn't find a sub and I'm still trying to recover from strep (not bouncing back like son #2). Today I have a sub, I'm sitting in a quiet house ALONE! Of course, it's almost 10:30 a.m. and I haven't started one thing but check facebook and blog but I needed to clear my head. All kids are staying at school late today so I have time...at least so I think. It will be 3 p.m. before I know it, day over. Strep really kicked my butt. Doesn't life just suck sometimes? So I'm trying to think of a few positive things to get me going....I guess the first thing is, I got up and I have improved from the last few days. That the kids were all well enough to go to school. Our new President is in office. I actually have food in the frig. My computer and internet is working. I might even watch a movie while folding several loads of laundry today.....hey, my day isn't starting off that bad after all. I probably won't get half of what I set out to do done, but then there is always tomorrow.

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”- Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment